MYRRH Satya Nag Champa - Indian Incense Sticks - Bulk Incense
- FREE SHIPPING
SATYA SAI BABA NAG CHAMPA "Myrrh" Incense sticks.
Myrrh is derived from the gummy sap that oozes out of the Boswellia and Commiphora trees, respectively, when their bark is cut. Myrrh is an astringent, an immune booster and a sedative for aromatherapy.
KEY NOTES: The scent of frankincense is typically described as piney and lemony combined with a sweet, woody aroma. Myrrh has a slightly earthy scent that some say smells like black licorice.
|| DETAILS ||
- Choose between a set of 6 boxes (15g each) or 12 boxes (15g each)
- Each box contains 15 grams of incense sticks (8-15 sticks)
- Hand-rolled in India
- One of the highest quality, popular brands of incense
- Not recommended if pregnant or experiencing respiratory issues
- Please practice caution and burn incense in a well-ventilated space, and do not leave it burning alone
* For Bulk incense wholesale orders please get in touch with us with your specific inquiry and company details.